Menu

3 Kasım 2012 Cumartesi

Changing The Topic

Sorry !
Sorry for not posting anything for longtime from everyone who was following this blog.I was quite busy at these last months(i know almost a year after my last post.).

The Change ?
OK,my working area has been changed a little bit since the last time i have posted.Well,I'm not a student anymore and started developing games for mobile and desktop platforms.So from now on i will try to post articles about game development.Mostly about the problems we have experienced with our team,the solutions we have found and some know-hows and best practices.

Since I'm a developer,the content will be highly focused on coding.But since I'm also an old designer and a little bit inside of the project management stuff,you will see posts about them as well.
For our new cross platform project(sssh its secret) with our team,we are using Unity3d Game Engine,which works quite well with most paltforms.

I hope it will be helpfull for those who want to start game developed or those having problems with game development.

Stay tuned !


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder